Fly Salmiya Project

New

Fly Residence project has been built with the latest in technology in construction technology , and there are regulations against earthquakes , Bassa solid structure with an architectural work of art is unique

it was built on an areaof 5754 square meters , consists of 282 apartments and 17 floors and two blocks

More details

More info

Fly Residence project has been built with the latest in technology in construction technology , and there are regulations against earthquakes , Bassa solid structure with an architectural work of art is unique

it was built on an areaof 5754 square meters , consists of 282 apartments and 17 floors and two blocks

  (A BLOCK) every floor contains (7flats) with different sizes:

1. (1+1) available in (60m2)

2. (2+1) available in (110m2)

3. (3+1) available in (150m2)

  (B BLOCK) every floor contains (9flats) with different sizes:

1. (2+1) available in (62m2,64m2,73m2 )

2. (3+1) available in (150m2)

The total number of flats (282flats)

There are (3flats) for car park under the ground and each flat has two parks and there is one balcony for each flat.

Services available for people within 60% of the project land:

  Cafes

  Turkish bath

  Sauna

  Jacuzzi

  Fitness center

  Multipurpose sport field for adults and children

  Swimming pool for adults and another one for children

  Children playground

  10 commercial units

 Kinder garden for children

  Every block contains 6 elevators 4 of them for residential use with panoramic view and 2 of them for services use

  Green areas for self-relief

  24/7 security system

  The project located in area which is among the best areas in (ESENYURT/ISTANBUL) near to (E5-LINE) far away from it (1.5km).

The vital areas to the project:

1. CARREFOUR HYPER MARKET

2. HARAMIDERE METROBUS STATION

3. TORIUM MALL

4. MARMARA PARK

5. PELICAN MALL

6. MEDIA MARKET

The nearest educational and health places:

1. ESENYURT STATE HOSPITAL

2. MEDIPOL HOSPITAL

3. ISTANBUL UNIVERSITY-AVCILAR BRANCH

4. ISTANBUL AYDIN UNIVERSITY

Payment types and delivery:

1. Cash way

2. Installment way (35% cash first payment) and remaining (65%) is paid in installments within 36 months.

The project currently in the construction state and it will be ready in the end of 2017.

26 other products in the same category: